Benchling Case Study Anthology: Pushing the Frontier of Life Science Innovation
From next-generation cell therapies, to CRISPR-based gene therapies, to biologically-derived materials, life science R&D has never been more complex or more varied. But despite the explosion in scientific techniques and applications, modern life science companies have one challenge in common: taming the complexity of their data.
Paper notebooks, spreadsheets, and legacy software like ELNs and LIMS can’t handle the complexity of modern life science. They slow down R&D progress, scatter data across silos, and wipe out institutional knowledge. Companies need a solution that’s built for modern life science to track, interlink, and analyze the vast amounts of data their R&D programs are producing.
Benchling has helped over 350 companies across life science centralize and standardize their R&D data to drive better decisions and accelerate the pace of innovation. In this anthology, we’ve brought together stories about how some of our most cutting-edge customers transformed their R&D with Benchling.
Read this anthology to hear R&D leaders share the following stories and videos:
- Adicet Bio: Building a Data Infrastructure for Next-Generation Cell Therapies (Includes Video )
- Agenus: Building a Global Informatics Infrastructure (Includes Video )
- Bolt Threads: Optimizing Biomaterials R&D with Data-Driven Insights (Includes Video )
- Rubius Therapeutics: Optimizing Cell Engineering with a Unified Informatics Platform (Includes Video )
- Synlogic: Accelerating Synthetic Biology with Fully Unified Informatics (Includes Video )
- Arcturus: Enhancing Research Productivity by 30%
- Zymergen: Integrating the Custom Solutions of a Technology Powerhouse
- Obsidian Therapeutics: Unlocking Pivotal R&D Answers While Ensuring Data Integrity (Includes Video )
- Incyte: Structuring World-Class Informatics for a New Team
- Inhibrx: Centralizing Biologics Data for a Growing Company
- Intellia: Streamlining Registration and Requests for Gene Editing