From next-generation cell therapies to biologically-derived materials, life science R&D has never been more complex or more varied. However, despite the explosion in scientific techniques and applications, modern life science companies have one challenge in common: taming the complexity of their data.
Paper notebooks, spreadsheets, and legacy software can’t handle the complexity of modern life science. They slow down R&D progress, scatter data across silos, and wipe out institutional knowledge. Companies need a solution that’s built for modern life science to track, interlink, and analyze the vast amounts of data their R&D programs are producing.
In this anthology, we have compiled stories and videos of how some of these most innovative companies tackle the problem:
- Adicet Bio: Building a data infrastructure for next-generation cell therapies (includes video)
- Rubius Therapeutics: Optimizing cell engineering with a unified informatics platform (includes video)
- Synlogic: Accelerating synthetic biology with full unified informatics (includes video)
- Zymergen: Integrating the custom solutions of a technology powerhouse
- Agenus: Building a global informatics infrastructure
- Bolt Threads: Optimizing biomaterials R&D with data-driven insights