A secure data management platform for all biologists at your institution
Tracking and protecting your discoveries is challenging, but not tracking and protecting them is risky. Benchling is built to capture the complexity of your biological research and protect your IP. With Benchling for Institutions, drive the creation of higher-quality data across all of your institution's biological and biomedical labs and give scientists the tools they need to accelerate their research.
Replace scattered data sources with a centralized platform
- Replace paper, desktop-based tools, and disconnected software with a single source of truth.
- With unified Notebook, Registry, Inventory, and Molecular Biology applications, Benchling models the full complexity of biological entities and research process – from DNA sequences to experimental notes and results.
Ensure data integrity and improve collaboration institution-wide
- Benchling users record data 85% faster than scientists using paper notebooks or legacy tools, and they make fewer errors.
- Search and reference data generated today or years ago. Maintain research continuity, even as lab members come and go.
Trace the history of your data with confidence
- With automatic backups, maintain copies of all experimental notes and data.
- Access a timestamped history of all user actions performed on data that belongs to your lab or institution.
Protect your IP with enterprise-grade security
- Ensure that individual scientists and entire labs join your Benchling institution with Single Sign-On.
- Automatically save the information you need to file patents and manage technology transfer faster.